Monday, June 16, 2014

Sorry: Life Happens

I know it's been months and I apologize. I promise not to go silent again starting next week.  It's been a wild couple of months and I'll fill you in later.  However, I just HAD to post about Saturday's fundraiser.

Saturday, June 21, a FABULOUS salon in The Fan District of Richmond is hosting A Pink Carpet Night of Sweets and Treats to benefit my walk.  Tickets cost $30 and guests will get to walk the pink carpet, be photographed by paparazzi, have their nails painted, get chair massages, be entered to win amazing door prizes,eat delicious desserts, drink pink champagne punch, AND take home a gift bag of beauty goodies.  Oh yeah, guests can also get makeup tips and touchups, quick up-dos, bid on amazing silent auction items, and HELP FUND CANCER RESEARCH.  Don't you want to be there?


Call/text/email your friends and make plans to celebrate the first day of summer in style.  Buy tickets at 1213 Hair Studio (1213 W. Main St.) or online via my donation page at www.the3day.org/goto/carlykeating.  The site doesn't say anything about tickets, but I promise you'll get them.  Just pay $30 per ticket and they will be waiting for you at the door.

The event is from 7-10 pm and will include goodies from many local businesses.  Come out to support my walk, breast cancer research, and good deeds by these companies: 1213 Hair Studio, Canine Adventure, Butler Photo Art, Red Eye Cookie Company, Chocolate Cravings, Chocolates by Kelly, Tina Take My Photo, The Caskey Creative, Uptown Color, The Richmond Kickers, The Richmond Flying Squirrels, Pecan Jack's, Wine & Design, Hanover Farm and more.

Hope to see you there!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment